Classification and regression
- For classification and regression tasks data should be in tabular format in CSV files.
- File should have .csv extension (zipped files with .csv.zip extensions are also accepted).
- There should be a header in the input file with all column names.
- Missing values should be represented as empty or as 'NA' value.
(This task is only available for selected users)
- For image classification input file should be a zip of two numpy arrays files: one file with X matrix and one with Y matrix. We are working on example of this.